|24||cu. m.||sand S1||300.00||
|15||cu. m.||white sand||360.00||
|16||cu. m.||gravel 3/4||420.00||P6,720.00|
|105||pcs||12 mm def bar||160.00||P16,800.00|
|120||pcs||16 mm def bar||280.00||P33,600.00|
|342||pcs||10 mm def bar||110.00||P37,620.00|
|2600||pcs||6 inch hollow block||8.50||P22,100.00|
|550||pcs||4 inch hollow block||6.80||P3,740.00|
|84||pcs||good lumber 2 x 2 x 12||156.00||P13,104.00|
|60||pcs||coco lumber 2 x 3 x 13||60.00||P3,600.00|
|1||roll||G.I. wire #6||1,450.00||P1,450.00|
|2||gal||Lentrek soil treatment||850.00||P850.00|
|8||set||hinges & locksets||480.00||P3,840.00|
|660||pcs||12 x 12 tiles||32.00||P21,120.00|
|350||pcs||8 x 8 tiles||12||P4,200.00|
|Expenses on Subcontractors|
|steel windows and glass||P 24,000.00|
|doors and jambs||P 18,000.00|
|gates and fence tops||P 23,000.00|
|electrical layout and rough ins||P 40,200.00|
|plumbing layout and rough ins||P 21,000.00|
|paints and finishings||P 54,000.00|
|roofing sheets & accs||P 74,600.00|
|roof framing||P 48,000.00|
|plans & bluprints||P 10,000.00|
|professional fees||P 5,000.00|
|Grand Total P774,262.00|
- Habitable rooms, bathrooms,toilet rooms, and utility rooms shall have a height of not less than 8 feet(2.40 meters) measured from floor to ceiling.
- Rooms should have an area of not less than 6 square meters. Smallest dimension not less than 2 meters.
- Kitchens at least 3 square meters with the least dimension of 1.5 meters.
- Bathrooms at least 1.2 square meters with the least dimension of 0.90 meters.
- Windows must have atleast one tenth of the room's floor area.
The table below can be used to estimate how much cement , sand and hollow blocks will be needed to build a wall of a given area in square meters. Each square meter requires about 12.5 hollow blocks. Class B is a mixture of sand and cement (mortar) with a 1 is to 3 ratio of cement and sand. Class C has a ratio of 1 part cement per 4 parts sand. This mortar is used as filling for the hollow blocks.
- Two men can lay 100 pieces of concrete hollow blocks in a day.
- Two men can plaster (palitada) 8 square meters of concrete hollow blocks in a day.
- Two men can pour .5 cubic meter of concrete on forms for beams and columns in a day.
- Two men can lay 72 pieces of tiles (6" x 6") in a day
- Two men can install 10 to 15 pcs of GI roofing in a day depending on roof frames.
- Two men can install 15 pieces of plywood (4' x 8') in a day.